Friday, 2 January 2015

Looking Forward.

2014 was such a blessing. So many things happened this, technically last, year that I could not be anything else but grateful for. My life was truly changed by how amazing the year went.

Obviously, there were some setbacks, and I think the reason why I can say that 2014 was one of the best years for me so far was because there was an equal ratio of accomplishment to tribulation, and the tribulations, were absolutely insane.


However, sometimes, that's exactly what you need. You need insanity. Insanity to push you straight through the darkness and make you stronger. If those things didn't happen, I don't think I could ever claim to be any stronger today, and if not for my faith in the Lord, I definitely believe I would be the weakest person to ever step foot on this earth.


For every time I sank, just like Peter did, He just continued to lift me up. He showed no signs of weakness, and always illuminated with endless mercy and grace. If not for You, I would be abandoned in the darkest of times, thank You for saving me.

Amongst all of that, no matter how hard this year has been, the Lord has still continued to bless me with so many accomplishments, and has filled me with joy. He's blessed me with an amazing family, an indescribable group of friends, a beautiful education, and a strong desire to serve.

I'm definitely looking forward to 2015, and all it has to offer. I'm aware of the struggles I may face, but that's where the beauty of this all lies; the overcoming of darkness, and the beginning of light.

Are you ready to conquer 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment