Monday, 9 February 2015

Porcelain Doll.

I just want to make this very clear... I am broken.

I have been ripped to shreds. I was smashed onto the ground. I am in pieces. I am weak. I am torn apart. I have been hurt.

I am broken.

I have forgotten what it's like to not have parts glued back together. I have forgotten what it's like to not have a tainted heart. I have forgotten what it's like to laugh and not have any feeling of pain, piercing the back of my chest.

I am parts. I am a billion porcelain pieces scattered on the floor. I am a smile forlorn. I am limbs you cannot make out. I am chaos.

I am parts.

Parts.

I am whole.

Parts of a whole that has been broken but not lost, painful but not intolerable, tainted but not contaminated, weak but not hopeless, chaotic but not unrecognizable.

I am whole. I am strong.

I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment